SELF HELP TOOLBOX
Whether you think you can or can't, you will be right.
This page is for the person who wants to self design his or her healthcare, and try to resolve conditions naturally - without doctor's visits or drugs. Most conditions can be effectively treated without intervention, if a person knows what to look for and takes a common sense approach to self care. This collection of conditions is what most people can safely address with our toolbox.
Every time that I eat, I get gassy or feel bloated or I need to
gain / lose weight, and I don't know where to start.
For most people, their symptoms are most commonly associated with
one or more food intolerances.
1. Our first recommendation is that you stop eating foods that are found in a bag, box, can, or jar. In other words, you can eat a diet that is fresh and high in nutrients when you use foods without additives, preservatives, or artificial colors. If you have already tried this, then we recommend that you test for food intolerances and / or potential allergies with the P-88 Dietary Antigen Test by Precision Point Diagnostics.
2. We also recommend that you incorporate 30 minutes of Yoga, Qigong, or walking per day.
3. Based on your results, we recommend that you change your diet for 30 days, and if you do not experience your desired results, call us to schedule a Functional Health Consultation. There may be underlying conditions that are affecting your weight.
My back, knees, hips, neck, or shoulders ache.
When people live with chronic pain, it can usually be based on a past injury or
trauma, illness, a posture imbalance, or a diet that does not meet their needs.
1. We recommend that you remove the most common inflammatory agents (gluten and sugars) found in foods for a period of 2 weeks.
2. We also recommend that you practice selfcare and schedule a medical massage consultation with a massage therapist who can help with sore muscles and circulation and increase mobility..
3. If your symptoms persist, call us to schedule a Functional Health Consultation.